DuraPET FR™ is a graft modified PET material that has a UL V0 listing for flame retardancy. DuraPET FR™ achieves this V0 rating using a non-halogenated flame retardant. DuraPET FR™ achieves a V0 FR, while maintaining extreme high impact and wear characteristics and excellent chemical resistance. It exhibits ductile properties at temperatures as low as –40°C and can withstand higher temperatures above 180°C. DuraPET FR™ is available as a fully formulated product and is an easily processed material that can be used in Injection Molding, Extrusion and Blown Film processes.
- Medical instrumentation housings.
- Consumer electronic devices.
- Building and Construction.
- Extruded Sheet for Wall Panels and Thermoformed Product.
- Profile Extruded Product.
- High Impact Injection molded Product.
DuraPET FR™ Advantages
- Non-Halogenated V0 flame rating, with low smoke and toxicity.
- Excellent Chemical Resistance.
- Extreme Durability
- Extreme Impact Resistance.
- Easily Custom Colorable.
- High Elongation.
- Super High Impact.
- Ease of manufacturing – Injection Molding, Extrusion, and Blown Film.
- Drop In replacement for ABS and other engineering grade materials.
DuraPET FR™ Product Data Sheets