A PolyVisions Specialty
PolyVisions is a world leader in the modification of recycled PET, converting it from single use/ packaging grade material to a fully circular plastic suitable for durable goods applications.
What is DuraPET PCR™?
DuraPET PCR™ is a graft copolymer based on a post-consumer recycled PET matrix.
Key Characteristics of DuraPET PCR™
- Highly durable compounded resin with impact and durability properties equal to most engineering grade plastics on the market today.
- The solution brands are looking for to meet sustainable plastics goals with up to 91% recycled content.
- A drop-in replacement for ABS and other engineering grade resins, DuraPET PCR™ can be injection molded or extruded for finished goods in consumer electronics, automotives, appliances, home goods and countless other products.
- Furniture and office products
- Consumer electronic devices
- Medical instrumentation housings
- Extruded sheet for wall panels and thermoformed product
- Profile extruded product
- High impact injection molded product
DuraPET PCR™ Advantages
- Made from up to 91% post-consumer recycled PET
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Easily custom-colored
- Painted and printed without treatment
- Extreme durability
- Ease of manufacturing: injection molding, extrusion, and blown film
- High elongation
- Super high impact
- Drop-in replacement for ABS and other engineering grade materials
DuraPET PCR™ Product Data Sheets