PolyVisions is a world leader in the modification of recycled PET converting it from single use packaging grade material to a fully circular plastic suitable for durable goods applications. DuraPET PCR™ is a graft copolymer based on a post-consumer recycled PET matrix. DuraPET PCR™ is a highly durable compounded resin with impact and durability properties equal to most engineering grade plastics on the market today. With up to 92% recycled content, DuraPET PCR™ is the solution brands are looking for to meet sustainable plastics use goals. As a drop -in replacement for ABS and other engineering grade resins, DuraPET PCR™ can be injection molded or extruded for finished goods in consumer electronics, automotive, appliances, home goods and countless other products.
- Furniture and Office Products
- Consumer electronic devices.
- Medical instrumentation housings.
- Extruded Sheet for Wall Panels and Thermoformed Product.
- Profile Extruded Product.
- High Impact Injection molded Product.
DuraPET PCR™ Advantages
- Made from up to 92% Post-Consumer Recycled PET.
- Excellent Chemical Resistance.
- Easily Custom Colorable.
- Can be Painted and Printed Without Treatment.
- Extreme Durability.
- Ease of manufacturing – Injection Molding, Extrusion, and Blown Film.
- High Elongation.
- Super High Impact.
- Drop In replacement for ABS and other engineering grade materials
DuraPET PCR™ Product Data Sheets