DuraPET PCR is a graft modified impact PET material that demonstrates extreme high impact and wear characteristics. It is made from up to 92% Post-Consumer Recycled PET.DuraPET PCR can help you meet your sustainability goals and still have the engineering properties you are looking for.DuraPET PCR is a highly durable engineering grade material that can withstand harsh outdoor environmental conditions. It exhibits ductile properties at temperatures as low as –40°C and can withstand higher temperatures above 180°C.DuraPET is available as a fully formulated product for Injection Molding, Extruded and Blown Film products. DuraPET PCR is an easily processed material that can be used in Injection Molding, Extrusion and Blown Film processes.
- Furniture and Office Products
- Consumer electronic devices.
- Medical instrumentation housings.
- Extruded Sheet for Wall Panels and Thermoformed Product.
- Profile Extruded Product.
- High Impact Injection molded Product.
DuraPET PCR Advantages
- Made from up to 92% Post-Consumer Recycled PET.
- Excellent Chemical Resistance.
- Easily Custom Colorable.
- Can be Painted and Printed Without Treatment.
- Extreme Durability.
- Ease of manufacturing – Injection Molding, Extrusion, and Blown Film.
- High Elongation.
- Super High Impact.
DuraPET PCR Product Data Sheets