DuraPET™ is a graft modified PET material that demonstrates extreme high impact and wear characteristics. It has excellent chemical resistance. DuraPET™ is a highly durable engineering grade material that can withstand harsh outdoor environmental conditions. It exhibits ductile properties at temperatures as low as –40°C and can withstand higher temperatures above 180°C. DuraPET™ is available as a fully formulated product for Injection Molding, Extruded and Blown Film products. The Material is produced using Reactive Compounding Techniques using both Homopolymer (CPET) and
Copolymer (APET) PET materials.
- Consumer electronic devices.
- Medical instrumentation housings.
- Extruded Sheet for Wall Panels and Thermoformed Product.
- Profile Extruded Product.
- Frozen to Cooking Bags
- Multi- Layer Films
- High Impact Injection molded Product
- Excellent Chemical Resistance.
- Extreme Durability.
- Ease of manufacturing –Extrusion, Film, Injection Molding.
- High Elongation.
- Super High Impact.
- -40°F – 350°F working range.
- HHigh Seal Ability Rate.
- Drop In replacement for ABS and other engineering grade materials
DuraPET™ Product Data Sheets