The Original PolyVisions DuraPET™
Welcome to the original compound of recycled PET for your plastics needs.
What is DuraPET™?
DuraPET™ is a graft modified PET material that based on post-consumer recycled PET.
Key Characteristics of DuraPET™
- Extremely high impact and wear characteristics.
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- Highly durable engineering grade material that can withstand harsh outdoor environmental conditions. The ductile properties are intact at temperatures as low as –40°C and can withstand temperatures up to and above 180°C.
- Available as a fully formulated product for injection molding, extruded and blown film products
- Produced using reactive compounding techniques with both Homopolymer (CPET) and
Copolymer (APET) PET materials.
- Consumer electronic devices
- Medical instrumentation housings
- Extruded sheet for wall panels and thermoformed product
- Profile extruded product
- Frozen-to-cooking bags
- Multi-layer films
- High impact injection molded product
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Extreme durability
- Ease of manufacturing: extrusion, film, injection molding
- High elongation
- Super high impact
- -40°F through 350°F working range
- High seal ability rate
- Drop-in replacement for ABS and other engineering grade materials
DuraPET™ Product Data Sheets